Monday, May 19, 2008

Keesters Bring Butt Sisters Together

It seems I have an annoying habit – butt watching. I don’t mean sizing up a tight tush of the opposite sex, although I’ll admit to an occasional glance. I mean literally sizing up the butts I encounter in the course of my day.

The point of this exercise is to determine whose butt is bigger – theirs or mine? The obvious goal is to discover as many butts as possible that are bigger than mine. It’s a good day if the butt ratio is 3 to 1 in my favor, excluding pregnant women and anyone walking around with a wedgie. I figure if a person walks around with a wedgie, how their keester looks to the rest of the world is obviously not a big concern.

I haven’t always been so interested in butts. My interest in keesters has grown in direct proportion to my own keester. It seems the broader my beam has gotten, the more interested I am in the width of neighboring beams. It’s a misery loves company kind of thing.

In the misery loves company category I lucked out. I have 3 sisters, each of which are obsessed with the size of their keester. Believe it or not, we’ve not discussed butt watching – but I’m guessing they enjoy spotting a derriere larger than their own as much as I do. What woman doesn’t?

Recently the Butt Sisters, er rather, my sisters and I went on a sisters-only trip. One sister (the one with the smallest butt) is obsessed with getting our keesters trimmed down to size. She knows none of us are willing to commit time to keester reduction. Her solution, Greer Childers’ Shapely Secrets. Greer is an old broad with the face any plastic surgeon would gloat over. But more importantly, her keester looks good. Greer has a 7-minute program – that’s right, a mere 7 minutes -- guaranteed to produce the tight tush of your dreams.

The catch is --it only works if you actually DO it. There’s always a catch.


My sisters balked at a keester shot, so the trolls will have to do. Do you have any keester-shrinking tips you'd like to share? I won't be happy until my butt (and cleavage) look like the Girl's Gone Wild mistress of Govenor Spitzer. Check her out at Prefers Her Fantasy Life.

3 comments:

Meg said...

Your "Big Butt" song is starting to make sense now. Ah yes, I'm beginning to see this has been an issue for you for a long time.

I'm sorry I can't get too worked up about butts, because what I can't see doesn't bother me. It's the cleavage I'm worried about. And the jelly belly.

BTW, whatever happened to that song? I hope you'll post it soon. Or the video.

ps I love your new coat of paint. It rocks!

curlylocks said...

love the new look of your blog!!

BBRT (big but reducing tip) Multi-task!!!
SQUEEZE 30 times in the shower as you rinse out the conditioner--really what else are you doing with your abs & thighs at the time?

Squeeze 30Ts on your two minute drive to work-really no one can see you-

Squeeze 30Ts when talking to a truly dull individual--really it makes the conversation much more interesting

This squeezing really lifts and separates (ha ha)--I am a BBW, but I've always been rated high on my keester by the opposite sex!

added bonus it improves your sex life (RMS rocks)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kris Loved Your aticle and your new paint job!