Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 4: Creative Spirit

Day 4 was easy breezy. From the time I was a kid, I've been told I'm creative. It's one of those "truths" about myself I embrace - unlike the truths I ignore.

Spending the day appreciating my creative spirit made me realize the power of labels. "Creative" wasn't exactly the label I was tagged with early in my life. It was "starving artist." It took me well into adulthood to realize starving artist wasn't one word. Eventually, I extracted creative from starving artist and have happily integrated that label into my identity.  Until today, I've never spent much time appreciating my creative spirit. It was good.

What can you appreciate about yourself? Click the 30-day challenge tab above and join me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am enjoying your journey! Maybe even thinking I should appreciate myself! Thanks for the courage!