Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 6, 7 & 8: Toes, Ears & Height

This isn't exactly going as planned. In my master plan, on day 6, I should have been appreciating my toes, ingrown nails and all. On day 7 I should have been marveling at the wonder of my ears, ringing and all. And on day 8 I should have been appreciating my lack of shrinking, chronology and all.

Instead it went something like this  - zip, nada, and what was I supposed to be doing again???

Which brings me to day 9 and a dilemma. Should I go back and give my toes, ears and height their due, or skip ahead to today's preassigned topic -- my weight?

Since I am of the female gender, my weight is definitely not something I appreciate. It is also not something I want to focus attention on, my attention or the attention of anyone else. Because I feel a strong resistance, that makes my decision clear. It's appreciate my weight day. I'll let you know how it goes.

Please consider joining me on this journey. I admit to being a less-than-stellar participant myself, but hey, nobody's perfect.

2 comments:

curlylocks said...

Don't forget about the lady who said to me "Girl, you got to sport what you own!" When I complemented her sundress with the cut-outs, saying I could never where such a thing. I did not see at all that she was even bigger than me--only how good she looked "sporting what she owned!" Rejoyous-- did you not enjoy every calorie consumed, beverage and laughter shared over delightful morsels of food? besides-you look MARVELOUS :-)

ksd said...

Thanks Curlylocks! And yes I enjoyed every morsel consumed - especially those consumed with good friends like you!